Saturday, October 3, 2009

I upgraded today!

I took the Kelli out for a ride on Big Red last Sunday(first time as a passenger) and let her ride it around...and little did I know that she would go ga-ga and really want to get Scootin!

After some chat, we decided that she would take Big Red...turn her into "Pinky", and I would consider the step up since I actually ride daily for commuting and pleasure. She wants to ride just for the occasional trip.

So, we went to Plano Kawasaki/Suzuki and picked up a 2007 Suzuki Burgman 400. It was a great deal, got to add 3 years of warranty, free helmet(a really nice one too!), and Kelli got some pink gear. Once I test rode the Burgman, it was definitely raising the bar-smooth ride, the handles and control feel smoother to the touch, and the brakes are more fluid versus jerky AND it gets around 60mpg and has no problem getting up to speed on the interstate.

So, I sense some longer rides in my near future! Still figuring out a nickname, but I'm really blessed that Kelli is so supportive and wanting to get in on the fun too!

Ride Safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment