Sunday, August 9, 2009

The Sunday Ride

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pkguy323/sets/72157622001132432/

I finally cleared the first checkpoint. My first "around Dallas" ride. I started out from Wylie at 9:30am

01 Downtown Ride 051
and rode 78 to N. Garland


09 Downtown Ride 002 by you.
Two places at once. I'm in Garland in this shot...

....then N. Garland to Dallas...
10 Downtown Ride 014 by you.
Two places at once. I'm in Dallas in this shot...althought I'm still parked in the same spot.

Gaston...through Downtown...I have to say there's nothing like riding downtown..lots of shade, cool breezes, and all kinds of people milling about.
23 Downtown Ride 055 by you.
My first pic of heading into Downtown Dallas via Gaston Road. Getting a slight adrenaling rush at this point.
headed north via 75 North and stopped at Eatzi's for a yummy lunch to wrap up the ride.

44 Downtown Ride 026 by you.
Got the Scooter parking spot. There was a family sitting outside(to the right of the pic) and the little boys wanted to come over and see it...
There's more pics at the link, but this was a highlight moment about about 60 miles round trip and not one issue with Big Red at all.

Great trip today. Ready for Kelli to get her scooter so it can be a duet ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment