Sunday, August 30, 2009

Going to the Mother Land of Chinese Scoots...here in Dallas, TX

Out of curiosity and the need to enjoy a 70 degree morning on Big Red, I wanted to see where the Chinese Scoot import warehouses are here in Dallas. Amazingly, both are located about 10 minutes from each other.

JONWAY is the manufacturer of Big Red AKA Shenke. Looks like a distribution point.



JCL is another importer of the Chinese scooters and helmets. Mishi Powersports looks to get most of their stock from this warehouse.



On the way, I discovered that my Ram Mount will also take video while I'm driving....now that's one excellent un-documented feature. I'll work on perfecting my angles and audio, but for the first video, it's not so bad! It's a large file size, so I'll try to post it later...

No comments:

Post a Comment